48 x 1GE Base-T & 8 x 10GE SFP+ Ports
- Compact full featured modular 1GE/10GE data center switch
- 1 x Mini USB console/management port with RS232 signaling
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet for Out-of-Band management
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A port
High-density, data center optimized server switching.The rapid growth in demand for bandwidth shows no signs of stopping, requiring data centers to constantly build upon the existing density of their networking environments. The S6800-56ST switch is a data center-class switch product with 48 x 1GE Base-T and 8 x 10GE SFP+ ports designed to meet customers’ large capacity data switching needs with superior performance and unsurpassed reliability. By providing a high number of ports in a single compact switch, the S6800-56ST makes automation and orchestration easier than ever, simplifying data center network infrastructure through its innovative architecture and extensive data center-ready features. With its low-latency, high-density ports, the S6800-56ST makes scale-out easy, giving data centers unmatched capacity to meet whatever demands the future may bring. Flexible, reliable, powerful – maximize your return on investment and ensure compliance with environmental policies with the next-generation S6800-56ST.
- 48 x 1GE Base-T & 8 x 10GE SFP+ ports
- Modular dual power supply with overcurrent, overvoltage, and overheating protection.
- Next-generation Spine-Leaf network architecture, enhancing capacity and optimizing scaling.
- Hot and cold backup switching without system reboot or reconfiguration ensuring uninterrupted data processing and operation.
- Non-blocking switching architecture.
|Processor||ARM Cortex A9@1GHz|
|Memory||DDR3 2GB w/ ECC SODIMM|
|Storage||NAND Flash: 2GB|
|ASIC||Broadcom BCM56344 (Helix 4)|
|Chassis||1 RU, 440w x 44h x 406d mm (17.32" x 1.73" x 15.98")
Weight : 7.92 kg (17.46 lb)
|FAN Trays||Two hot swappable power supplies with integrated fans and trays|
|Power supply||AC input: 100V-127V, 5.8A, 50/60Hz
DC input: 200V-240V, 2.9A, 50/60Hz
Typical/Max power draw: 88/116Watts
|Operating Spec.||Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
Operating humidity: 10% to 90% (RH), non-condensing
|Non-Operating Spec.||Storage temperature: –40°C to 70°C (–40°F to 158°F)
Storage humidity: 5% to 95% (RH), non-condensing