48 x 25GE SFP28 & 6 x 100GE QSFP28 Ports
- Compact full featured modular 10/25/40/50/100GE data center switch
- 1 x Mini USB serial console port with mini-USB to RJ45 converter cable
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet for Out-of-Band management
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A port
High-density, datacenter optimized server switching.With customer demands for bandwidth increasing exponentially, data centers must improve upon the density of their networking environments on a continuous basis. Offering superior performance, flexibility, and reliability, the design of the S8900-54XC switch makes it a data center-class 25GE/100GE switch product fully optimized to meet customers’ large capacity data switching needs. The S8900-54XC provides a high number of 25GE and 100GE ports in a single compact switch, making automation and orchestration easier than ever. By simplifying data center network infrastructures through its innovative architecture and extensive data center-ready features, including its low-latency, high-density ports, the S8900-54XC makes scale-out easy, giving data centers unmatched flexibility to meet whatever bandwidth demands the future may bring. Flexible, reliable powerful – maximize your return on investment with the next-generation S8900-54XC.
- 48 x 25GE SFP28 & 6 x 100GE QSFP28 ports
- Modular dual power supply with overcurrent, overvoltage, and overheating protection.
- Next-generation spine-leaf network architecture, enhancing capacity and optimizing scaling.
- CPU: Intel® Rangeley C2558 2.4G 4-Core.
|Processor||Intel® Rangeley C2558 2.4G 4-Core|
|Memory||DDR3 8GB w/ ECC SODIMM|
|Storage||M.2 SSD 64GB|
|ASIC||Broadcom BCM56967 (Tomahawk)|
|Chassis||1 RU, 440w x 44h x 406d mm (17.32" x 1.73" x 15.98")
Weight : 9.54 kg (21.03 lb)
|FAN Trays||Two hot swappable power supplies with integrated fans and trays|
|Power supply||AC input: 100V-240V, 7~3.5A , 60/50Hz
DC input: 240V, 2.75A (240Vdc China only)
Typical/Max power draw: 360/440 Watts
|Operating Spec.||Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
Operating humidity: 10% to 90% (RH), non-condensing
|Non-Operating Spec.||Storage temperature: –40°C to 70°C (–40°F to 158°F)
Storage humidity: 5% to 95% (RH), non-condensing